Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Clean Your Files Day

Tomorrow is Earth Day, but did you know that it is also Clean Your Files Day? I, however, started today.

I looked around my computer this morning and this time actually looked. It's amazing at how much clutter and how many piles of paper I can just ignore. It collects and I don't even notice. I always think that I'll get around to sorting it all, and I do, but unfortunately, not before it gets out of hand.

Well, today I finally took action. It's a liberating experience. What a great feeling to know that part of it's done. Some was filed, some was shredded, and everything I could possibly recycle was recycled. I think I got everything cleaned around the computer. Tomorrow I'll tackle my desk.

Teachers and students always have tons of paperwork that can be sorted and cleaned. It's getting close to the end of the school year. Tomorrow would be a great time to clean out a couple of desk drawers or a file cabinet. Students could meet the challenge by cleaning their lockers or notebooks. Just remember to recycle it all when you're finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment