Saturday, February 6, 2010

It Has To Be Done

I can't believe it.  I forgot to write today.  I got busy doing other things and it completely slipped my mind.  

This used to be one of my greatest fears when I was in school.  I was always afraid that I wouldn't have my homework done or that I'd forget the due date of a major project, lab, or paper.   I can remember being up all night making sure that work was completed and turned in on time.

I think that's one of the things that amazed me most when I started teaching.  There are students who don't care if  assignments are turned in at all, let alone turned in on time.  After all the years I taught, I never did understand that attitude.  I still don't.

That's why I'm writing this at midnight.  I can't help it.  It's got to be done.  And it's got to be done on time, even if it's at the very, very last minute...which this is.


No comments:

Post a Comment