Thursday, December 3, 2009

15 High School Movie Comedies to Enjoy


For some reason, I was thinking about movies this morning. I started listing some of the ones that involve teachers, students, and schools. My list started with a few like "Stand and Deliver" and "Dangerous Minds." Then I kept thinking of more and more and more. My goodness, there have been a lot of them. Some are good, some bad. Some are inspirational, some aren't. Some are realistic. Some have a superteacher who comes to the worst school in the world and saves them all in one day.

The following are some of the funniest (in my opinion) and some of my favorites. They are worth viewing at least once, maybe over holiday break. They are not academy award winners by any means. Some are cute. Some are irreverent. You might want to check their ratings first. Enjoy!

1. Summer School
The students don't want to be there; neither does the teacher.

2. Teachers
Do teachers fear dying in the classroom and not having anyone notice?

3. Grease
When I hear music, I just can't make my feet behave.

4. Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Who ordered pizza?

5. Clueless
As if!

6. Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Party on, dudes.

7. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Every kid who skips school thinks he's Ferris Beuhler.

8. Never Been Kissed
Oh...to go back and do it all over again...NOT!

9. She's All That
My Fair Lady updated.

10. Pretty in Pink
You can't help but like Duckie.

11. Napoleon Dynamite
GOSH

12. Bring It On
Go! Team! Go!

13. Teen Wolf
He's a good kid...he's just having a tough time right now.

14. The New Guy
Don't make him do crazy eyes.

15. The Breakfast Club
Saturday detention at its best.

No comments:

Post a Comment