Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Day For Family

I usually write about school or education or study. But I have found that not everyday has to be devoted to these topics, even though they are they things I know and love the best.

Today I relaxed. Today I was with my family to celebrate my mother's 78th birthday. We had barbecued pork sandwiches, macaroni salad, baked beans, chips with cheese salsa, chocolate cake, and vanilla ice cream. Tomorrow, back to the diet!



Every once in a while a person has to take a break. They have to relax. They have to be with family. They have to enjoy life and be grateful for it. That was today for me.

Tomorrow I will face the school, education, and study anew. I will be refreshed and ready to take on new topics. All students, teachers, and parents need to do this every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment