- enrollment full time as a high school senior, progressing normally toward graduation in the Spring/Summer 2010, with plans to enter college no later than the fall following graduation;
- a strong commitment to pursuing and completing a bachelor's degree at an accredited institution located in the United States (students may start their studies at a two-year institution and then transfer to a four-year institution. Idaho, Louisiana, and Montana state scholarship recipients must pursue and complete a degree at specific colleges and universities. Please see the individual program description for those requirements);
- critical financial need ($50,000 or less adjusted gross income per family is preferred, if higher explanation must be provided);
- involvement in co-curricular and community activities;
- demonstrated integrity and perseverance in overcoming adversity
- a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.0; and
- United States Citizenship.
- (Deadline October 30)
COCA-COLA SCHOLARS PROGRAM - APPLICANTS MUST BE:
- CURRENT high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the United States (or select DoD schools);
- U.S. Citizens; U.S. Nationals; U.S. Permanent Residents; Temporary Residents (in a legalization program); Refugees; Asylees; Cuban-Haitian Entrants; or Humanitarian Parolees;
- anticipating completion of high school diploma at the time of application;
- planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution;
- carrying a minimum 3.00 GPA at the end of their junior year of high school.
- (Deadline October 31)
INTEL SCIENCE TALENT SEARCH - STUDENT ENTRY PREPARATION
Students should write the Research Report first, as early as possible, and then complete the Entry Form. Completing the paper and reflecting on work can influence essay answers positively.
- A recommendation by up to three teachers, using Entry Form Part III.
- Students who did any portion of their research under a Supervising Scientist must submit Entry Form Part IIA, completed by the scientist.
- An official high school transcript using Entry Form Part IV.
- Students should also review their project for required Supplemental Form(s) submission, conferring with scientists as necessary.
- (Deadline November 18, 2009)