Here are 10 ways to celebrate Red Ribbon Week:
1. Host radio shows from local schools that are participating in the event.
2. Decorate windows, classrooms, and offices with red ribbons. Award prizes for the best
3. Sponsor or participate in Wear Red Day. Wear a crazy red hat or a neat pair of red socks.
4. Decorate Trick or Treat bags with drug-free messages on Saturday, October 31. Make it a "Say Boo! to Drugs" Day.
5. Wear your red ribbon every day during the week. Wear it proudly.
6. Sponsor or participate in an essay contest or poster contest or coloring contest.
7. Release red balloons with drug-free messages inside.